Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 29
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

BorisTheFrugal wrote:

@Tom - In this mix of changes, did something happen in the forums that now forum posts all contain the following characters:    

Or is this just my interface?    Example:   WarGear / Forum - Viewing thread: Designer's Round Table - https://www.wargear.net/

Post #3 from WT shows up with lots of that A character in it.   And that's just an example, because a bunch of posts in that stream show the same.   Same is true with other forum entries.   It's almost like there is a hard-return character (or something similar) that is not being parsed correctly by the new configuration.

Good spot, this has been fixed thanks!

2. #22 / 29
    Premium Member lx260
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

WG just stopped working for me momentarily.  Saw this message, if that's helpful to you.

cTTdmFl.png

3. #23 / 29
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks should be fixed now.

4. #24 / 29
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

nit pick - noticed that the gear in the chrome tab didn't turn red when i had turns to make in games (stayed green)

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #25 / 29
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    BorisTheFrugal wrote:

@Tom - In this mix of changes, did something happen in the forums that now forum posts all contain the following characters:    

Or is this just my interface?    Example:   WarGear / Forum - Viewing thread: Designer's Round Table - https://www.wargear.net/

Post #3 from WT shows up with lots of that A character in it.   And that's just an example, because a bunch of posts in that stream show the same.   Same is true with other forum entries.   It's almost like there is a hard-return character (or something similar) that is not being parsed correctly by the new configuration.

@Tom - This same issue is true for In-Game messages, if you care.  Looks like apostrophes end up with weird characters.

Example:   https://www.wargear.net/games/view/778287

6. #26 / 29
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:

nit pick - noticed that the gear in the chrome tab didn't turn red when i had turns to make in games (stayed green)

nice update!

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

7. #27 / 29
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

BorisTheFrugal wrote:
    tom wrote:
    BorisTheFrugal wrote:

@Tom - This same issue is true for In-Game messages, if you care.  Looks like apostrophes end up with weird characters.

Example:   https://www.wargear.net/games/view/778287

Should be fixed now.

8. #28 / 29
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

While "work mode" is "on"; the message section in the player is not changing to a white background:

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

9. #29 / 29
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:While "work mode" is "on"; the message section in the player is not changing to a white background:

Fixed!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)