1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member MarkBereli
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hi,

In game 698290, I traded in a set, then I lost internet connection, before I could place them. It was a lightning game. I came back online just after the 10 minutes had expired. So I skipped my turn, and the armies for the cards that I had traded in, disappeared. Even if they had been randomly dispositioned, it would have been better than loosing them.

Thanks

Regards

Mark

2. #2 / 3
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Hi Mark

Unlucky there, bot some boards do not allow for reserves. In that case all armies get lost if you get skipped. Other boards have reserves and you would have been able to place everything on your next turn.

3. #3 / 3
    Standard Member zdisabled_8a7ed3fe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I'm the guy you lost to.  The truth is, had you played your turn, it would not have changed the outcome of the game.

I have lost hundreds if not thousands of lightning games to bad internet connections.  In addition, for periods of time the site was buggy, and would suddenly stop responding in the early morning (US time) for up to an hour.  Lost hundreds more games that way, too.

Point is, I can relate. To help prevent that, just play or start 1-day games.  Lots of players will still play those in near real time, but if you lose your connection you won't lose your turn.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)