228 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 26
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

So the options would be redrawing the map, which at that point you would be able to add borders and ect. Or find some sort of way to have a single fill area that will be available to be flooded in fill mode (such as placing wingding icons for your territories).

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

2. #22 / 26
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Ok.. Looks like when i get home from work I will download the tool i saw in another thread and redraw the map. I had no idea how compliated this was :)

3. #23 / 26
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

anyone ever use AVS photo editor? It is driving me nuts

4. #24 / 26
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

You can also, for the sake of practice, try making it in circle mode and inviting a few of us to a private game. From there, we can step you through some of the mechanics of borders, good bonus setup, etc. After you've got a better grasp of the board creator, then you can get going on multi-layer graphics editing. One step at a time, hombre.

Happy Birthday to the ground!!!

5. #25 / 26
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Thats a good idea Cram. I will be out most of the day, so maybe i will switch it to circle tonight while i watch the hockey game and invite you guys to it. Depends on what time i get home and what mood the baby and the wife are in ;)

6. #26 / 26
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Ok, So I gave up on paint.net and downloaded Gimp. I like it much better I think. So in your guys opionion can I keep this maps colors they way they are and just draw the boundries. Or would it be best to make each territory different colors?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)