199 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

So annoying to have them in the first page of "My Games" tab, above Live games.

2. #2 / 6
    Premium Member berickf
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

since it sounds like you are viewing 'all' games, and it sounds like you clicked 'status' and listed your games by status starting with terminated games.  Try clicking 'created' (possibly twice) to list with most recently created at top which will start with most your live games, alternatively, for the choice of view, select 'live' to just see live games.

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Created games weave games that have already ended with live games for obvious reasons. Status filter is definitely the best one but the programmer made a mistake by not prioritising Live games above everything else.

Guess I'll make a favourite page for Live Games only view as well and put it on my quick links bar.

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Nvm, Turn Timer sorts correctly. And thanks for replying.

Edited Tue 21st Feb 12:55 [history]

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member Korrun
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I've noticed a few things about the sorting of the My Games page that don't seem ideal, but there are still some options.

If you don't need to look at finished games very often, you can use the drop down menu in front of "View:" to select "Live" or "Live not Eliminated".

Then when you sort by created games it will only include non-finished, non-terminated games.

Edited Tue 21st Feb 17:14 [history]

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Turn Timer sorting has the problem of putting Open games way down. But with PM notifications for games where one is invited to play, it's not a big deal.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)