218 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Mostly Harmless
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Is there a way to see the generic initial state of a map in terms of where players are placed and not? 

For example,  in the Crystal Caves "Castles and Towers" scenario, I was curious to know what territories are left neutral at the start of the game.  I can't seem to find that information in the board explorer.    (I was able to figure it out by looking at the history of a previous game played on that map).

Did I overlook how one can view this information?   If so, can someone point out where to find it.

If there is no way to view this currently, I'd like to recommend it be added. 

Thanks.

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

It'll be in the boards pages:

http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/Crystal+Caves

But this is not a convenient place to find it. 

"I shall pass this way but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

3. #3 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

You can do that with the flash player.

Load the game in the flash player - click on "Board" and then "initial set-up"

I usually use the native player, but the flash has a couple features that the native does not.  (and vice-versa)

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member AfroDaby
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

The native player has the initial setup feature as well in the board explorer

5. #5 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Yep it does - thanks AD.

Click on the icon that looks like a magnifying glass and then the box that says initial set-up (instead of current.)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)