2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member rqrqrq
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/473461

Could totally be user error, but when I click to add units to my territory they appear on a neutral territory. Same with attack, clicking my territory brings up attacks from that territory, and only to the special territories at the edge of the board.

2. #2 / 3
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Ya.  I think something screwy is going on.  I've never played that board and it's simulgear so there could be something I am missing, but when I click on your name to light up your territories the territory one to the right lights up.  Same when I do borders from.  

That was all in the native player.  I just pulled the game up with the flash player and things seem correct there.  So I would suggest using that to play this game.  maybe after you guys take a turn the native player will straighten out.

3. #3 / 3
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Usually I see that behavior if two territory markers are left in the same solid fill area in the designer. (Sorry if that doesn't make sense to non-designers).

However, those two territories don't look nearly close enough together for that to have been the problem....

In your Face!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)