202 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member RECON
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Tom I agree that if Auto McGee missed his turn due to site problems it should be corrected.

However he now knows what Quazimoto did and the results and the same for me and for his partner charlesdale so it is unfair for us to allow him to go back with all that knowledge and now attack us.

I think the only fair thing to do is to void the game and the four of us replay a new game.

2. #2 / 6
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Can you post a link to the game so I can review?

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member RECON
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Yes:

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/425323

It's a heavy fog game so Auto getting to watch three players actions and then being reset to where he then got to attack with that knowledge creates an unfair advantage, I believe.

4. #4 / 6
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

There's only two option available - either restart the game or leave it as is. As the game's been running for two weeks I'm reluctant to do the former. I'll post into the game chat to see if we can get a consensus to restart.

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member RECON
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

In the big scheme of things this game is totally irrelevant.  So by that standard we don't even need to play or finish the game.

However I play these games to win.  I keep score.  If this site didn't allow us to compete and keep score I wouldn't play here.  I am not alone in that state of mind.

I want to play games with an even playing field.  I have read Autodales reply to your request for consensus.  Their statements are naive or at least don't take into account their great knowledge of the game of Civil War and how to play it in a heavy fog game.  They also are lacking knowledge of when I pointed out the issue and problems it presented.

6. #6 / 6
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I posted another message in the game thread. Will check back on response.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)