1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

All,

I was always able to play games under the General Novak account.  One day I could not join any games as I was listed as an enemy of everyone.  I thought maybe others were making me enemies but couldnt understand why.  Then when i tried to play against a real life friend we had the same problem.  We are not listed as enemies.  Has anyone else had this problem?  That is why I am now slimer as i still wish to play but couldnt on my old account.  please advise.

Edited Wed 6th Jan 20:23 [history]

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Why only post this now when it must have happened in December? And why not post it with the General Novak account?

3. #3 / 8
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I know we weren't supposed to tell him but I can't hold it in any longer. General, every single player on WarGear got together behind your back to mark you as enemy and then pretended nothing happened. Pretty funny eh?

This is getting ludicrous, Risky's kinda-a-big-dealness has gone airborne and infected my signature now too. Wear your masks, it's coming for you next!

4. #4 / 8
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Seriously though, maybe you marked yourself as an enemy by mistake? It might have been possible at one point (maybe still is).

This is getting ludicrous, Risky's kinda-a-big-dealness has gone airborne and infected my signature now too. Wear your masks, it's coming for you next!

5. #5 / 8
    Standard Member Slimer
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I checked that IRoll11s, and Andernut i was a little busy in december so didnt worry about it. I posted it on the slimer account because thats what I play under. I am rarly on as general novak as i only have two games left i am playing in and cant start new ones so why be on that one?

6. #6 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Apologies for this, it was a bug which should now be fixed.

7. #7 / 8
    Standard Member StepOnMe
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

A somewhat related issue to Slimer's except this one relates to tournaments.  Apparently a player cannot join a game in a tournament with another player if he/she is marked as an enemy of any of the other players.  I know it's supposed to work that way for regular games, but tournament games as well?

For an example of what I'm talking about, please refer to this game in the TOUR A-A tournament.  I had set HabsFan28 as an enemy because I didn't (and still don't) care for his profile pic & didn't want to see it in any games I played, so I just blocked him.  He wasn't even able to join that particular game because I was the other player.  So I'm thinking this feature needs to be restricted to non-tournament games only since as it stands right now said feature could stall a tournament if the player refuses to remove the other player off of the enemy list.

~StepOnMe - there's none like her!

8. #8 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Thanks Step that restriction has been removed from Tournament games.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)