219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member zdisabled_aafac067
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I would like to suggest and request a change to the luck chart available to premium members.  Specifically, I would like to see whether the parts of the game when my luck was good or bad was during offense or defense.

I can think of two ways to do this.  One could be a change to the line for each player to reflect portions of the graph when that player was on offense or defense.  Dotted, dashed, or color-negative segments of each player's line might be a way to do this.

Separate offense and defense luck graphs would also work.

I realize this is the most trivial of requests.  I don't wish to ask for a lot of effort, and if either suggestion would do so, then consider my request retracted.

Thank you.

2. #2 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I think this is an interesting and cool idea.  That said, there are a number of ways I can think of that would make the stats graph more functional or helpful.  For instance, I would like it if the graphs and charts could be rendered inside a range. E.g.., between turns 530 and 750.  I swear this was possible on the graph with sliders below the graph at one point, but it is no longer available.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/luck/325896

Consider that luck graph.   It has both stats for attacks and defends, and the sliders to narrow the range.  ...Mind you, I need help understanding what the attack and defend stats mean but they are there... 

However, 99% of the time, I'm clicking the luck button in an active game (from the menu bar), and I see only the luck summary chart.  

The link above I accessed from the game page --> luck link (front page of a game, that shows all the games info and the players and stuff) 

So, different links, different resolution on luck. 

+1 to changing the chart lines for attack and defense cycles. That would be cool. :)

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

4. #4 / 4
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I knew I saw it somewhere - It should be the same chart for all links.

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)