180 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 1
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

So a question for Tom is whether he can setup some namespace template pages for us.  And if that answer is yes, we should think about what namespaces would benefit from template pages and what they should look like. (no hurry, just figured I'd start this conversation)

For Tom's reference, here is the page that describes 3 ways to setup template files:

https://www.dokuwiki.org/namespace_templates#editable_templates_for_all_users

I've anchored the link to the method that I think is best for us users, but I'm not sure if it's best from Tom's perspective.

Possible Namespace Templates

I know we mentioned the Board namespace having a template. 

I also think there are a lot having to do with the map making contest that would benefit from namespaces.  I do a lot of copy/pasting to make similar posts for announcing contestants, winners, call for contestants, etc.

In addition, I think maybe we could have a simple template at the top level that gets inherited by every namespace (unless they define their own of course).  If nothing else it could have a 'Talk' link at the bottom.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)