208 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 23
    Standard Member Bunghoolio
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

To add to this -- i think there should be an option to disable all messaging in fog games. This would prevent players from revealing the position of others in the game chat. I don't suggest this would be standard on fog games, just an option.

2. #22 / 23
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Bunghoolio wrote: To add to this -- i think there should be an option to disable all messaging in fog games. This would prevent players from revealing the position of others in the game chat. I don't suggest this would be standard on fog games, just an option.

IMO, messaging in fog games is fine. It's a part of the strategy to choose to say what you see, or to choose not to say what you see. I am not saying that's it's fine to lie, not at all.

Disabling messages would not prevent Berickf from revealing the position to his wife Bmasera, for example. But it would prevent me from revealing the position to you, for example. So if this option what activated, I wouldn't join games with it. I think there are so many options available that I am not convinced that adding another one would be Worth the time to code it.

3. #23 / 23
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

How are you going to prevent me from sending a general message to any premium member who happens to be in a fog game with me?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)