218 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I've had this reported before, but when I tested I didn't have a problem with it...until now.  I have the Card set for Triforce Power set to Start Value of 3 with increment of 0.25, so it should be 3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,etc. but in this game, TP 4!, I've turned in 3 sets of 3 myself and the set is still at "3.25" according to the main game page and the Native Player shows it as the second 3 of the set of four.  I'm fairly certain others have turned in at least one card set as well so it should be at around 4 or 5.

What's causing the cycle to be reset?  Does the Native or Flash Player not support this setup and therefore truncate the card set back down to 3?

This isn't detrimental to this board, but changes it a bit and potentially other boards that utilize this scale as well.

Thanks!

If I could figure out how to draw a line in Photoshop I would be a lot more well off with the Mac thing...

2. #2 / 2
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I thought this bug had been fixed a while back! I'll look into it, it certainly should work.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)