215 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

As the title says, 1 month left to finish up those educational boards.  Based upon a previous discussion, we are going to be a bit more strict about scheduling.  Original rules stated:

Board submission deadline is to submit board to the council.

So I will be enforcing that now that we have 8 months for map development.  Please have your maps submitted to the review board by the end of the month if you would like to be included in the competition.  If you are close, and just need a few more days, that is fine, but no more than a week of slack time. 

Edited Mon 1st Apr 21:27 [history]

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

As the title says, 1 month left to finish up those educational boards.  Based upon a previous discussion, we are going to be a bit more strict about scheduling.  Original rules stated:

Board submission deadline is to submit board to the council.

So I will be enforcing that now that we have 8 months for map development.  Please have your maps submitted to the review board by the end of the month if you would like to be included in the competition.  If you are close, and just need a few more days, that is fine, but no more than a week of slack time. 

When you say "submitted to the review board" is this the regular review for submitting a board, or does it need to be submitted somewhere specific so that you know that it is intended for the contest?

My submission will be http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/4667.

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

>When you say "submitted to the review board" is this the regular review for submitting a board

Yeah, just the regular review board.  What I usually do is about a week before the contest starts, I will make a post asking map makers who has got a board for the contest.  I already know about yours, so no worries.

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member btilly
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

>When you say "submitted to the review board" is this the regular review for submitting a board

Yeah, just the regular review board.  What I usually do is about a week before the contest starts, I will make a post asking map makers who has got a board for the contest.  I already know about yours, so no worries.

Good to know.  This is my first time trying this, and I want to be sure that I do it correctly.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)