205 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Check out my video game company "Hoosier Games" and our most recent release "Platformer From Hell"  available for $1 on the Xbox Live Arcade!

http://www.hoosiergames.org/platformerfromhell.html

boxArt.png

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member j-bomb
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

looks cool! i guess thats why we have not seen you around. :)

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I was wondering where you have been.  Congrats on publishing a game.  What did you do for it?   I would buy it if I had an xbox.

4. #4 / 4
    Factory Worker Edward Nygma
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

I've mainly been producer on this project.  I'm the Executive Producer of an all-student video game development company.  I've been sending out promotional codes and soliciting reviews.  We've got some really good ones if you search "Platformer From Hell" on YouTube.  

On this game I've been producing and marketing, but mainly I design.  I'm working on a few other games that I've designed, but I regularly lack the programming expertise that the games require, since I'm mainly working with students.

I'll try to be on here more often, and keep you all posted on my progress.  If any of you talented Code Monkies (I think is the technical term) want to help me make some games, I'd love to see what we can do. 

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)