179 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member HoraceTheHunter
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I wish to delete my account and start a new one now that I am familliar with the games, boards, rules etc.  I played many games, have been kicked out etc and I just wish to start anew.

2. #2 / 3
    Colonel M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I'm guessing you would need special dispensation from tom if you want to keep the same name, though I don't necessarily see why you would really need to start anew. Your current global ranking is pretty much about where you started when you joined.

I suppose you could just start a new account with a new name and "retire" the old one, never playing it again.  Designers like myself use multiple accounts to test our boards, but we take care to only play Dev boards with our aliases, but it's possible for you to do something along those lines.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Sat 7th Apr 14:43 [history]

3. #3 / 3
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Accounts can't be deleted as this will break indexing on the site. What can be done is the account is disabled and you create a new one. Drop me an email to [email protected] when you are ready to do this.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)