190 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I want all the players to have access to the same nut (territory) and I want to give them a bonus for it, and I want them to get that bonus on their own nutpile (factory) 

I have achieved the same thing by setting all the other territories to placement=disabled but the player will manually have to add all their bonus to their nut pile, and that's lame. 

Can it be done?

2. #2 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Create a "Continent" consisting of just the "nut".  Set the "Factory" for that continent to "nutpile" and "Factory Type" to "Standard"

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home
    Edited Fri 6th Apr 17:30 [history]

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Right.   Which If I understand right will give the bonus to nutpile no matter who owns nut. 

Now if red owns the nut I want the bonus to be added to rednutpile.  If green owns it, I want it to go to greennutpile, etc. for blue, yellow and the like....

How do I do that?

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

So that's one nut, four nutpiles....

5. #5 / 6
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

ratsy wrote:

Right.   Which If I understand right will give the bonus to nutpile no matter who owns nut. 

Standard factories only place armies in factories that are own by the player who owns the continent.

You can include the nut pile in the continent or not, it should work either way. 

For example, if you have 4 players with their own nut piles you will need to make 4 identical continents that feed the four nut-piles.  Only the player who owns the continent will get the bonus army in his nut-pile.  The other three factories will not do anything (assuming they are all assigned as "standard" factories). 

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Cool, I'll try that... thanks!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)