1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Might it be possible to filter out Simulgear or non-Simulgear Boards when viewing boards in the boards tab? Perhaps as a matter of convention, if a board has a Simulgear scenario but its base board is a regular play board it should be considered a regular board.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

Might it be possible to filter out Simulgear or non-Simulgear Boards when viewing boards in the boards tab? Perhaps as a matter of convention, if a board has a Simulgear scenario but its base board is a regular play board it should be considered a regular board.

You can already do this.  On the Boards tab deselect the red arrow at the top (Turn-Based).  YOu'll then be left with just the SG boards.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 3
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:
    M57 wrote:

You can already do this.  On the Boards tab deselect the red arrow at the top (Turn-Based).  YOu'll then be left with just the SG boards.

Geez -- I completely forgot about that.. Of course I want to do the opposite -- I just want to see regular boards, but it can do that too.

Interesting how icons sometimes make things more difficult if you don't use them often enough.  I find myself hovering over them to remind myself what's what.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)