208 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Looks like it's affecting all types of rankings.  Global, Board, Tournament...

I'm sure tom you're aware of the issue.  Looking at the players who have rankings may help narrow the timeframe down.  For example, the only two players with tournament rankings finished their game at 06:38 Eastern US time. (silkswan and colonia).

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Where are all my points gone ?

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Looks like the overnight reindex failed - they will be back shortly.

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Cona Chris
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I noticed yesterday that I got my 150th WG win and it was a Gunslinger game that also put me at 1200 points on that board for 4 CPs.  After the stats came back this morning, I noticed that I had only 149 wins and think that I somehow lost a Gunslinger game that I won from my stats (as my ranking on that board was not 1200, but 1184 or 1186 - I forget which now).

This isn't a big deal - but thought it may impact others (perhaps more than one game too) so I wanted to point it out in case there is anything that can be done about it.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)