1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/94351

In the game above, I have eliminated a player, received bonus armies and completed a set of cards.  I have not taken any action since the elimination.

My expectation was that I would have the opportunity to place those armies, though perhaps having reserves on causes the game to revert to placement upon receiving these armies.

On resetting the browser, it does inform me that I have a set of cards to trade, but clicking the link to take me to the trade-in page is the same as if I had simply clicked the cards tab to peruse my cards.  There is no opportunity to trade.

So there is a bug here, but which is it? 

1. The inability to trade-in/place armies on player elimination?  Or

2. The pop-up that tells me I can trade in cards (when in fact I cannot access this phase). 

2. #2 / 3
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

If the elimination bonus is less than the max reserves, then you don't get to place until next turn.

I think the bug is #2.  I've seen that often, and it comes up when you reload the player when you are already in the middle of your turn.

3. #3 / 3
    Premium Member Andernut
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

If the elimination bonus is less than the max reserves, then you don't get to place until next turn.

I think the bug is #2.  I've seen that often, and it comes up when you reload the player when you are already in the middle of your turn.

Okay thanks.  This changes my strategy, I prefer being able to use the units immediately and go on a spree ;)

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)