3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Couple enhancement requests for SimulGear gameplay:

1) It would be kind of cool to see a summary of troops allocated for Attack/Fortify out of number of troops available to Attack/Fortify.  This would be viewable while on the Attack tab and display just in the header between Attack and Clear Orders buttons.  ie If set 10 out of 20 troops with orders then just a "10/20 Troops Allocated", of course accounting for Reinforcements if available or not as well.  I guess it could be added to the Attack tab just like how Place is, and count down, although that may be a bit more confusing.

2) I think this has been brought up before, but the ability to Review Teammates Orders.  So after they have placed their orders you can pull them up just like you can pull yours up.  No Changing/Modifying, View only.

Just nice to haves IMO.

Thanks!

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

2. #2 / 2
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

Couple enhancement requests for SimulGear gameplay:

1) It would be kind of cool to see a summary of troops allocated for Attack/Fortify out of number of troops available to Attack/Fortify.  This would be viewable while on the Attack tab and display just in the header between Attack and Clear Orders buttons.  ie If set 10 out of 20 troops with orders then just a "10/20 Troops Allocated", of course accounting for Reinforcements if available or not as well.  I guess it could be added to the Attack tab just like how Place is, and count down, although that may be a bit more confusing.

2) I think this has been brought up before, but the ability to Review Teammates Orders.  So after they have placed their orders you can pull them up just like you can pull yours up.  No Changing/Modifying, View only.

Just nice to haves IMO.

Thanks!

#2 LOVE this idea!  Could more tightly coordinate team movements.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)