215 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Disco
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

There was a bug, Im wondering how the heck Niko got so strong, while reviewing the history I see why, he took his turn, then ashm went then Niko got another 3 armies and a turn out of order, then back to normal rotation.  I feel this negates the entire "chemistry" and out come of the game for us all and it should begin anew.  I know for sure (not that it was Nikos fault) but if I was playing in a tournament with a large group and it was found out that the person dominating the game had taken 2 turns in a row basically near the beging of the game, and the entire game dynamics swung immensly in his favor, we would start a fresh "fair" game for all.  Not like there are only two players left battling and one got an extra card and set of armies, all of us are alive, have had 3 turns in total, except for Niko.  

2. #2 / 4
    Standard Member Disco
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Niko got 3 played turn, got a card, next turn Ashm got 3 armies, did not place them or end turn, it hopped back to niko, who played again, just got 3 armies placed them, ended turn and was not awarded card, (Wonder why he did not attack? Would have ended up with an extra card that everyone would have immediately seen? Not that he hacked the game, but not stupid enough to fight and reveal the bonus he just got. Then back to ashm

Edited Fri 11th Jun 06:23 [history]

3. #3 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I take it, that it's this game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/20456
    History 292 to 305 correct?

asm is a CYLON!!!

Edited Fri 11th Jun 09:11 [history]

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I have reverted the game to turn 300 - very odd occurrence I've not seen that happen before, will check through to see what could have happened.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)