196 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Sometime last night I stopped being able to click on anything inside flash using the chrome browser.  (At least on this site, I haven't tried any others.)  It all works using Firefox.  I shut-down and turned on again, then tried reloading Flash but to no avail.  I am sure the problem is on my end, but does anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks.

2. #2 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hmmm just tried a game with Chrome (version 5.0.375.70) and the Flash Player of a game worked fine. My mouse icon stayed the arrow shape instead of turning to the hand shape, but that's the only difference I noticed (and that may be a setting/preference, I don't use Chrome much/ever :)).

asm is a CYLON!!!

3. #3 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Is it just the one game or all games? Does it affect both the Designer and Player?

4. #4 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

All games and only games. The designer works fine.

5. #5 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

really weird? Ok, It does seem to be working, but the "click area" for buttons/territories is about 1.5 inches right and 1/4 inch down. If I click off there then it is like I clicked on the box/territory. My son says this has happened before, so hopefully it will just go away...

6. #6 / 8
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote: really weird? Ok, It does seem to be working, but the "click area" for buttons/territories is about 1.5 inches right and 1/4 inch down. If I click off there then it is like I clicked on the box/territory. My son says this has happened before, so hopefully it will just go away...

I noticed a similar thing in the Flash on WarFish with FireFox, if I had to scroll on the webpage I would then have to click in the Flash to reset the location to be able to click directly on the territories instead of up/down of them.

asm is a CYLON!!!

7. #7 / 8
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

You've tried a CTRL-F5 to refresh? Clearing browser cache?

8. #8 / 8
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I did clear the browser cache, but because of your suggestion I went to do so again and saw a link I missed before called "adobe flash settings". I went there and cleaned everything out, and cleared all Chrome history and stuff again for good measure. Restarted the computer and all appears to be well. Thanks a bunch.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)