214 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member Tesctassa II
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

What do you think about it? (Except, "watch out for me because in some game I have 3 wild cards! And you might be playing that game! °,...,°)

{#emotions_dlg.razz}

27271442.jpg

2. #2 / 6
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ha, I would also hate to see that! I never want to use them. I mean it's good luck for you because once you get to 5 you make a set, then get 2 more and make a set, and another set the next turn... you'll be a beast

In heaven, there are no heart attacks

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member Tesctassa II
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

asm wrote: Ha, I would also hate to see that! I never want to use them. I mean it's good luck for you because once you get to 5 you make a set, then get 2 more and make a set, and another set the next turn... you'll be a beast

Yeah! I don't want to use them either. But what's funny is that cards aren't really usefull in that map, and actually I don't need them (right now)!

XD

4. #4 / 6
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Not to long ago, I had two wild in a game where there were only two wilds in the deck and I had to force myself to use them for a three card set (I did end up winning). Everything in me told me not to do it and to wait a turn.

Kjeld: Remember, while genius might be isolating, you're never alone in stupidity!

5. #5 / 6
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Alpha wrote: Not to long ago, I had two wild in a game where there were only two wilds in the deck and I had to force myself to use them for a three card set (I did end up winning). Everything in me told me not to do it and to wait a turn.

I am 95% certain that at some point in my career I have been in this situation and NOT used both wilds and ended up losing as a result. So good on you for doing the right thing.

In heaven, there are no heart attacks

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The board doesn't just have Wild Cards in the deck does it? :P

asm is a CYLON!!!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)