219 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I am trying to make a board with 6 seats in it where I want the seats randomly placed.   Each player starts with 1 territory.  I have each starting territory assigned a seat number in the Design tab. 

I would also like it to have the option of being a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 player game where if it is 3 players then they are randomly assigned one of the first three seats and likewise for the other counts.

My issue is that I am in Rules then Starting Scenario then the last three options "Lock order in which seats take turns", "Lock player colors ..." and "Allow players .." are all on and I can't get them to select off.  I am not sure if I want them off or not - but I would like to see what I happens if I do turn them off.

What am I missing? Any help?

2. #2 / 4
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

Legonate showed me - apparantly to set those three settings to off you must first select "on" (even though they are defaulted to "on") then you can set them to off.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Vataro
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

That seems odd. You may want to report that in the support area.

Give a man fire and he's warm for a day... but set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

It's a bug in the Flash implementation of the combo boxes (select boxes). Seems that as you've said you sometimes have to cycle the selection to be able to change it. Not really sure why it happens but it will not be fixed until the Player / Designer are upgraded to FB4.0.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)