212 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Norseman
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

In this game I took my turn and decided not to use my last fortify.  I clicked "End Turn" and I got an error pop-up saying something like "It is not this player's turn".  When I refreshed the player, it was no longer my turn, but the history log says I skipped my turn.  I don't want to change any actions I took during my turn so the game can continue as is, but I did miss out on being awarded a card.

Thanks for looking at this!

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/8346

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Was it your turn for 2 days?
    Using assumptions from the Fogged History, I would guess the turn before you ended at turn 1785 which was at Feb 27 at 13:10, then you took your move at 1786-1837 which was March 1 at 13:08 to March 1 at 13:11, at which point you got skipped, because you actually hit the 2 days time...now should you be rewarded a card...I dunno, because it looks as if the Skip is correct.

Times probably are in my time zone, and I could be misreading since it's Fogged, so just an assumption but maybe you could see more clearly.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Norseman
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

Oops, you're right, I cut it closer than I thought. Please disregard. I was correctly skipped, and it could definitely go either way as to whether a player who captured territories but didn't end their turn in time is deserving of a card.

4. #4 / 4
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I think ideally the autoskip/autoboot would allow a 1 hour grace period and check for recent activity in the game in question before skipping/booting, but that seems like more of a headache to implement than it's probably worth, and we should just go with "don't take almost 2 days to take a turn" and leave it at that.

It's a trap!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)