222 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Farmerben
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Hey everyone.. I keep getting this message when I attempt to join a tournament, "You must finish at least one game before you can join a regular tournament"

I have finished several private games, any idea how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance

2. #2 / 4
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

You will need to play a public game first, rule was a built in safeguard to prevent total newbs from possibly messing up tournaments. Unfortunately, it doesn't take into account private games played. Maybe play a quick real time public game and get that out of the way.

3. #3 / 4
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yeah I suppose the language in that error message could be a bit more specific.

I see you're in three games now Farmerben although none strike me as particularly likely to resolve within the next few days - noting that this thread is itself several days old, feel free to start a 1v1 (not realtime) game and DM me and I'll join and play it out with ya.

4. #4 / 4
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

asm wrote:

Yeah I suppose the language in that error message could be a bit more specific.

I see you're in three games now Farmerben although none strike me as particularly likely to resolve within the next few days - noting that this thread is itself several days old, feel free to start a 1v1 (not realtime) game and DM me and I'll join and play it out with ya.

Farmerben took hootz' advice and finished his first public game the next day. Problem solved, we hope.

Edited Sun 21st Feb 05:35 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)