218 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Serfs
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

does anyone know how your rank gets promoted. I am ranked high Globally but I am just a private.

2. #2 / 4
    Something fun Litotes
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Answered in the other thread, to add on that, Clue is currently your best shot as CPs as you're ranked 11th there. One more win lands you in the points and sees you promoted.

Boards like Antastic! and Civil War have very tough competition, difficult to reach the points there.

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Soldatenteam of Warfish
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

If you're looking to earn some CP, smess2 often hosts Skee games, where he is ranked #2. Accepting his challenges and winning will certainly get you up there.

Rescue is a board with a low ranked top 10, and usually many points up for grabs in a big game. I sometimes host 8 way free-for-alls on the board, and a single win in these games can take you within inches of CP. They fill up pretty quick in my experience on that board.

Edited Tue 20th Aug 20:44 [history]

4. #4 / 4
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yes, as the others say, you've got a good rating in both GR and H-rating, which is a pretty good indicator of how successful a player you've been. But titles are based on CP, which really can only be earned over a period of time and many games.  Search around for some boards that have moderate or low play that you like the looks of and you can get CPs on these much quicker than on boards that have lots of play.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)