2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Standard Member dcolum23
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

I've recently eliminated two players in our current game and both times I was unable to place my elimination bonus on the board. The men show (10) but are not usable. I'm forced to either continue attacking or fortify and end my turn. I've lost 20 men during this game that is going to be a big issue against the strongest player in the game ... hence the reason I eliminated the other two in the first place.

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Does the game allow for reserves?

If so your getting them on your next turn

Board Rating Party - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4289/Board_Rating_Party

Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

3. #3 / 6
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

JV is likely correct - what is the board you are playing on?

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member dcolum23
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Amidon37 wrote:

JV is likely correct - what is the board you are playing on?

Colossal Crusade ... we used to be able to place the men immediately. Has this changed? Or it's entirely possible I'm losing my mind.

5. #5 / 6
    Standard Member redshift
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Read the rules of the board: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/Colossal%20Crusade

In all scenarios "Return to unit placement from attack" is off, "Maximum reserve units" is 15 and "Maximum number of cards allowed" is 5. That means you can only go back to placement from attack on the same turn if you get 5+ cards or 16+ reserve units. Therefore the 10 units from the elimination bonus are not enough to put you back on placement unless you leave 6+ units on reserve. If you had eliminated both opponents on the same turn you would have gotten back to placement since you would have 20 which is more than 15.

Assuming no bugs, you have not lost any units, they were there in the following turn for you to place them.

Johasi Vidad wrote:

Does the game allow for reserves?

If so your getting them on your next turn

If the reserves limit was 0 or any number below 10, he would have gotten back to placement on the same turn.

Edited Thu 28th Sep 18:53 [history]

6. #6 / 6
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Right, and the fact that it's v 1.0 means this rule has always been in place for that map.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)