221 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Pretty basic design (based on Risk GodStorm) with Simultaneous Selection. 

Board Design: http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/512

Board Page: http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/512

Create Beta Game: http://www.wargear.net/games/create?boardid=512

I'll be updating the image with the map name and continent/bonus info, and hopefully a better water/backdrop than the current gray.  Will throw in some custom cards soon too.

Please let me know if you see any errors or have any questions/comments.  Thanks!

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

Seek Yours Today. Get Uncomfortable.

2. #2 / 6
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

looks nice. don't forget to customize your colors.

Happy Birthday to the ground!!!

3. #3 / 6
    Major General asm asm is offline now
    Standard Member asm
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yeah the aquamarine-colored "Khaki" is always a tipoff.

Needs more info as I said in game. Particularly with the current limitations on acquiring board info through the interface, there's added pressure on designers to be clear either on the graphic or in the About.

Cramchakle wrote: [anything]
    I agree

4. #4 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Cramchakle wrote: don't forget to customize your colors.

Risky made the comment here that the bright player colors may work fine, and I think I almost agree with him.  I was planning on changing them, but now I'm not too sure.  I like the whole Board (map image/cards/colors/about/etc.) to be integrated, soooo I'm kind of at a loss here :P.

What's Your Passion?

A cure? Three simple molecules? Building for the small? Compassion for children?

5. #5 / 6
    Soot and Poo Cumberdale
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Looks great - I'd love to help test. I do own the actual board game and it doesn't quite hold up to Risk 2210 but is still quite fun. Are you going to incorporate Plague markers or Gods in any way?

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Cumberdale wrote:  I do own the actual board game and it doesn't quite hold up to Risk 2210 but is still quite fun. Are you going to incorporate Plague markers or Gods in any way?

This probably isn't good, but I've never played GodStorm (really only played Risk about a handful of times though too), so I'm not too familiar with the expanded gameplay other than a few things that I read when researching the map/continents.  I really just wanted a fairly basic clone version rather than actually to replicate the complete gameplay (as that also appeared to be difficult, same with 2210).  While I wouldn't mind seeing a more authentic (and probably elaborate/advanced) board on Wargear, either I may try at a later date or to be completed by someone else, I plan on living it in the simple version currently.

What's Your Passion?

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)