192 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I've noticed since the site outage that the game history is messed up for a number of boards, Capital Crusade and Assassin being a couple that come to mind. Here's one example:

http://www.wargear.net/games/player/500900

When reviewing game history, some territories show up in wrong color or with negative numbers, and some attacks are committed completely from the history (though fortunately not from the game log). 

2. #2 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

My guess is you will have to live with it.  In the past when histories get messed up tom has usually indicated that fixing it is not really doable -

3. #3 / 5
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Chele Nica wrote:

I've noticed since the site outage that the game history is messed up for a number of boards... 

tom has indicated that games in progress during the outage have potential to be messed up and cannot be corrected. However, the new games started since then shouldn't have any issues. If they do, let him know. 

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...
    Edited Fri 1st Apr 14:01 [history]

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

weathertop wrote:
    Chele Nica wrote:

I've noticed since the site outage that the game history is messed up for a number of boards... 

tom has indicated that games in progress during the outage have potential to be messed up and cannot be corrected. However, the new games started since then shouldn't have any issues. If they do, let him know. 

Yes, that's the case unfortunately. As long as the game is running fine it's best in this situation not to revert as that will cause further issues.

5. #5 / 5
    Premium Member Chele Nica
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:
    weathertop wrote:
    Chele Nica wrote:

Yes, that's the case unfortunately. As long as the game is running fine it's best in this situation not to revert as that will cause further issues.

Got it, thanks!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)