1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 2
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I've never understood why tournament play gets the short shrift on this site. There's no aggregate, and it doesn't count towards CPs.  Other than ruining a separate tournament score, the category is a throwaway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that after playing a board in a Round Robin Tournament (meaning you've played it 7 or more times), you aren't able to rate the board ..unless of course you've played a single ranked game on that board.

We may never come to agree on an aggregate, and the old guard (read those who are guarding their scores) are unlikely to welcome Tournament play to the CP party, but could we possibly let those who play a board in tournament play be allowed to rate and comment on that board?

Card Membership - putting the power of factories in your hand.

2. #2 / 2
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

I've never understood why tournament play gets the short shrift on this site. There's no aggregate, and it doesn't count towards CPs.  Other than ruining a separate tournament score, the category is a throwaway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that after playing a board in a Round Robin Tournament (meaning you've played it 7 or more times), you aren't able to rate the board ..unless of course you've played a single ranked game on that board.

We may never come to agree on an aggregate, and the old guard (read those who are guarding their scores) are unlikely to welcome Tournament play to the CP party, but could we possibly let those who play a board in tournament play be allowed to rate and comment on that board?

You should be able to do this already - any Public game on the board counts.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)