181 Open Daily games
3 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Norseman
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

In this lightning game, it's been WAR's turn for over 15 minutes, yet his turn hasn't been skipped.  The one thing I noticed is that he's on vacation.  Is vacation supposed to work for lightning games?  It seems like anyone could go on vacation for a lightning game, wait 12 hours for everyone to be asleep or whatever, and then take their turn and let everyone else be booted.

http://www.wargear.net/games/view/6658

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I was thinking about this as well since I was On Vacation today but was playing Lightning games since I was actually back from my vacation.
    I think the solution would be that Lightning games should bypass Vacation status to account for people abusing this type of use of Vacation.

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.

3. #3 / 4
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

What if you get hit by lightning while on vacation?

P.S. Yert you're missing an end " in your sig.

P.S.S Also His should be in caps =]

Edited Wed 30th Dec 04:09 [history]

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Agreed - AutoBoot / Skip have ben updated to ignore vacation settings for Lightning mode games.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)