217 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 11
    Standard Member zdisabled_86128377
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Hi I am not sure what is going on here but I am in the middle of a game when I get this private message.

wtf is your deal? you've been moving away from unstable the whole game and moving towards attacking me. why? you got some vindictive vendetta against me from another game? you want to make sure i lose even if you lose? bc if that's your game, not only will i give it to you, but i'll report you for cheating as well and you'll lose your account. there's no good reason for moving away from a bonus you could have taken just to fuck with someone else and let the person you cleared the way for to win. you WILL have your account banned. think i'm kidding? i've had dozens banned before you, and Tom ddoes NOTlet you back afterwards, no matter how much you plead. so, wanna get banned? just keep up your cheating play in favor of unstable.
     Firstly I have no issues with the player in question and secondly there is no in game agreement between Myself and the third player.  This looks  to Me like an attempt to bully Me into playing the game the way the sender wants me to. At this point I will not mention the name of the sender but would appreciate any advice on this matter.

2. #2 / 11
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

ignore it - or trash talk back..

I'm not sure if as a standard member you can tag the player as an enemy, but I'd do that if you can.  I can't say I've ever encountered a "random" message like that in the middle of a game.  Pretty wild if you asked me.

If it serves you, post the player's name - realizing they could deny it ..there's no way to know.. unless of course they have a history of bullying.

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 11
    Moderator...ish. Cramchakle
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Please don't post the name. Take it up with Tom.

The forums are not the place for vendettas or vigilantism.

In your Face!

4. #4 / 11
    Standard Member Xrayjay
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

I wouldn't worry. I think its pretty hard to get banned even in cases of cheating - most of the time it comes up on the forums the end answer is....It looks funny, but there is no clear evidence to justify a ban.

My own policy - if anybody is being a whiner during a game about any issue, and I don't think I can win anyhow....I try and make sure they lose. If it were me.....chalk one up for Unstable!

5. #5 / 11
    Standard Member zdisabled_86128377
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Thanks for your help I have no intention of naming the third part. Sent him a quick reply asking him to report Me for cheating if he wants to. Will wait to see where that leads and then if I need to I will escalate it to Tom. Just a shame that some people feel the need for this kind of gamesmanship. 

6. #6 / 11
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yup. They are trying to Bully you.  Cheating is a serious thing, if you're not doing it, you have not worries.  Let em threaten you. 

I tried the threten the players approach a couple of times.  Everytime it just drew their attention to me, and most of the time the player I was threating attacked me like crazy. Lost every one. 

If you have a strategy, and it requires you to do what your doing, keep at it. If not, attack the crap out of the crazy guy and mark em as an Enemy.  Just my 0.02

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

7. #7 / 11
    Standard Member itsnotatumor
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

M57 wrote:

I'm not sure if as a standard member you can tag the player as an enemy, but I'd do that if you can.  I can't say I've ever encountered a "random" message like that in the middle of a game.  Pretty wild if you asked me.

If it serves you, post the player's name - realizing they could deny it ..there's no way to know.. unless of course they have a history of bullying.

Yeah, that stuff happens. Usually means they are drunk or noob.  Screenshot it (always good to have evidence) and send it to Tom.

Fortune favors the bold, and chance favors the prepared mind...

8. #8 / 11
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

itsnotatumor wrote:
    M57 wrote:

Yeah, that stuff happens. Usually means they are drunk or noob.  Screenshot it (always good to have evidence) and send it to Tom.

I'm sure tom has access to private message history, with the possible exception of messages deleted shortly after posting.

https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

9. #9 / 11
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Without a link to observe this, it's hard to tell if this is bullying or just someone trying to point something out to a newbie or tactically weak player? The last couple sentences definitely seem like bullying and it seems as though the posting player feels some cheating is occurring or some very poor gameplay. As someone who has fallen prey to poor gameplay, I have gotten frustrated and posted messages (similar to the first couple sentences of this poster) to others, hoping that a dialogue is struck and I can gain an understanding of how the other person is playing. Also, I want to figure out if the other player is a child, a friend of another player in the game...or if the player just doesn't give a darn and is making randomly stupid moves.

10. #10 / 11
    Standard Member ratsy
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

#1 one way to shut down a dialogue...

Survey Says!   THREATS.

"I shall pass this but once, any good I can do, or kindness I can show; let me do it now. Let me not difer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again." -Stephen Grellet

11. #11 / 11
    Standard Member Thingol
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Yep. Agree with that. That was the part of the post I didn't like.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)