Major
    Rank Posn

Is it just me, or do you all hate M57?

2. #2 / 18
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I don't hate him.  I know we've disagreed on some things and have different views/thoughts on some topics, but he's provided an enormous amount of feedback, features, bugs and is a great asset to the site (just like many other people)...at least that's my thoughts.

3. #3 / 18
    Thread Slayer Severene
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn
    Unranked

Just the opposite. I appreciate M57 and like him very much.  Not enough to kiss, maybe just a hug or a pat on the back.  Unless of course he has been talking about my mother, in which case I wouldn't hate him, I would just be severely disappointed.  Come to think of it, there is only one man in this world I hate and that is Randy Stuart.  I would gladly dance on his grave and have entertained the thought of putting him there.  Having an appreciation for my freedom and an aversion to prison sex I have chosen a more legal path instead.  I am now awaiting Karma to kick his ass.

BTW - I am NOT complaining. I am just trying to make the world a better place with more awesome suggestions.

4. #4 / 18
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Wargear has just about the least # of annoying jerks of any place I have ever visited online.  There was one that kind of got on my nerves, but I tried to ignore him and now he is gone.  M57 has strong opinions and likes to share them (& he has a lot of good ideas).  He doesn't mince words and doesn't always bother with a lot of 'syntactic sugar'.  As long as you know this about him and aren't easily offended he is a great guy and has contributed a lot to what makes wargear great.

5. #5 / 18
    Standard Member Hugh
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

Knosken wrote:

Is it just me, or do you all hate M57?

Are you saying, "It seems like you all unfairly hate M57." Or are you saying, "Am I really the only one here that hates M57? That's ridiculous. You should all hate M57."

I like M57. I rely heavily on him. I usually have a hard time saying what I want to say, so I ramble, M57 rambles back, and then I realize based on that ramble how to condense and clarify what I'm saying.

e^ix=cos x + i*sin x. Tell your friends.

6. #6 / 18
    Standard Member Knosken
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Am I really the only one here that hates M57? That's ridiculous. You should all hate M57.

7. #7 / 18
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Knosken wrote:

Am I really the only one here that hates M57? That's ridiculous. You should all hate M57.

I think M has contributed a lot to this site and is a good partner and opponent.  He's also developed boards for this site which is a feat of its own.

And, based on your introduction to this site... http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/663p6/Introduce_yourself (Post #117)

...the last half of which was censored due to vulgarity and sexually-explicit material (AdamN perhaps remembers), I don't think you've established yourself as a particularly positive influence on this site.

~ATH

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

8. #8 / 18
    Standard Member AdamN
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

...the last half of which was censored due to vulgarity and sexually-explicit material (AdamN perhaps remembers), I don't think you've established yourself as a particularly positive influence on this site.

~ATH

Do I ever! Now for my part I find M57 extremely annoying! Do you know that I've yet to win a mathematical argument with him? Just once I would like him to be wrong at the same time I'm right! Bound to happen eventually! Right? 

I'm just glad I don't have to hear about the M-Engine anymore! :-) 

In truth M has been great to have around here. In fact he convinced me to come to WG from ToS. He is a pleasure to interact with and to play against and to beat as often as possible, which considering he beats me 80% of the time, isn't much!

In short I think what I'm trying to say is 'Yes you are likely to be the only one who hates him!'

9. #9 / 18
    Standard Member Knosken
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

AttilaTheHun wrote:
    Knosken wrote:

I don't think you've established yourself as a particularly positive influence on this site.

~ATH

Am I really the only one here that hates AttilaTheHun? That's ridiculous. You should all hate AttilaTheHun

10. #10 / 18
    Premium Member Kjeld
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." (Wikipedia)

We don't much like trolls around here.

Edited Fri 13th Jan 19:16 [history]

11. #11 / 18
    Where's the armor? Mongrel
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

M57 is a heavenly body.

Where's the ammo?

12. #12 / 18
    Standard Member Toto
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I do appreciate M57 and ATH. You are right Kjeld, all this is pure provocation.

Two Eyes for An Eye, The Jaw for A Tooth

13. #13 / 18
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Mongrel wrote:

M57 is a heavenly body.

no he just likes to think he's part of a heavenly body. i mean 'Vega'? Really?

He may be a loser trying to imitate, but that's not enough to hate him. Especially after being one of the regular actives that are a large part of what make this site great.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

14. #14 / 18
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

i hate him as well, but only because he keeps attacking me and taking my bonus away

15. #15 / 18
    Standard Member The Rope
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

This amuses me.  I am amused.  I don't even hate M57.

Am I really the only one here that is amused?  That's ridiculous. You should all be amused.

16. #16 / 18
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Kjeld wrote:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." (Wikipedia)

We don't much like trolls around here.

HAHAHAH!!!  Bravo.  +7

17. #17 / 18
    Standard Member the regulator
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Ozyman wrote:

Wargear has just about the least # of annoying jerks of any place I have ever visited online.  There was one that kind of got on my nerves, but I tried to ignore him and now he is gone.  M57 has strong opinions and likes to share them (& he has a lot of good ideas).  He doesn't mince words and doesn't always bother with a lot of 'syntactic sugar'.  As long as you know this about him and aren't easily offended he is a great guy and has contributed a lot to what makes wargear great.

seems like there was/is much rejoicing all over the wargear world w/ him gone...

18. #18 / 18
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

I'm pretty sure that Toaster is a racist.  Look at A&A, Europe and America are worth huge bonuses while Africa and South America aren't worth crap.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)