2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Jumbolero
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Example: http://www.wargear.net/games/view/84514 ;

I have one question for you more experienced players on wargear. Have you ever found yourself in the game where two players are systematically destroying you? It's about Mr Pink and slipNside (both are Australians) - What do you think about the way they play? are they fair enough or is it kind of strong alliance? I feel like sheep before slaughter in this game. Is this acceptable by rules of wargear, or do I have to accept that in war there are no rules? since GogglesPizano are eliminated (and he was 1st victim of their truce that lasted too long) I was attacked from both of them while they do not attack each other even though they have much larger bonuses. Do I have a right to complain or I'm paranoid?

moments of doubt: history 6790-6970 but then 6970-7050??? 

7073-7167?

9145-now ?

2. #2 / 5
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I didn't look at the game.  It may be a very early truce, which I generally frown upon and would be tempted to label slipNslide as an enemy if it is the case.

That said, a quick look at sNs's games list betrays no indication of a "pattern of collusion" and that, I believe, is the line that must be crossed for a member to be officially ousted for cheating.

It should be possible to play WG boards in real-time ..without the wait, regardless of how many are playing.
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Mr Pink
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Sorry Jumbo but I instigated an alliance with slipnslide as the game was going nowhere. Massive armies were building up with no-one attacking each other. The offer was based purely on position not nationality. In fact there was a couple of occasions where you could have easily taken me out! 

Once we'd allied I couldn't go back on my word. The plan was to eliminate first Goggles, then you, then end up 1 v 1. I've had many similar propositions made to me in games so I didn't see a problem. At least we got a conclusion otherwise you would have ended up with 2000 in Berlin!

Nothing personal at all but as it stood I had no chance. With an alliance at least we could get a result somehow although as it turned out obviously not the one I wanted :)

No hard feelings I hope! Was a good game regardless

Cheers

Mr Pink

4. #4 / 5
    Standard Member BlackDog
    Rank
    Lieutenant General
    Rank Posn

If I were in that game I would potentially set one or both of them to enemy status and avoid future games.  It really depends on their play, usually when two players gang up on the third until he is wiped out one of them is playing poorly.  I can't see though because the game fails to load.

Edited Mon 17th Oct 15:15 [history]

5. #5 / 5
    Standard Member Jumbolero
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

It doesn't important anymore Mr. Pink. You just have to understand how it feels to someone who played so long and knows he faces certain defeat in the end...

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)