2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Standard Member Beastlymaster
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hey Tom,

This one was weird.  I saw a real time game pop up and decided I had time to play it.  When I clicked on the game I noticed that a seat was still available.  I clicked to join and the game said it was my turn.  When I clicked to take my turn I noticed that I wasn't on the map.  It was a little weird, and normally I don't care, but now I have my counter saying that I have one turn waiting, when in fact I have no turns waiting.  Just something strange I encountered.  I can ignore the one turn waiting because it seems to clear itself every few hours or so.

Beastlymaster

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

2. #2 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Which was the game? So you actually joined it (according to the site) but then you weren't on the list? Sounds like a race condition, someone else joined at the exact same time as you (or fractionally after).

3. #3 / 4
    Standard Member Beastlymaster
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I figured someone else did join right as I did.  It was a Wargear Warfare map.  And yes the site said I joined, but when I clicked to take my turn I wasn't in the list.  It's not a big deal for me, but I'm hoping that it doesn't happen to many other people or cause a problem for you.

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

First one I've heard of!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)