2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 7
    Standard Member Beastlymaster
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Hey Tom,

Would it be possible to make an option for Premium players to have the ability to create multiple games of a map?  For instance, I usually create 3 or 4 games of a two player map and if I change fog options, or any other options I have to create it each time.  I've noticed that a lot of other players do this as well.  It could be a nice little perk for premium players only.  What does everyone else think?

Beastlymaster

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

2. #2 / 7
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

How would the UI work for this?  I personally would rather Tom work on other stuff, but I don't create multiple games very often.

3. #3 / 7
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Possibly just to the right of the name of the game.  It could just be a drop down of how many games you want to create.

~~~~~~~~~~
    So, Beastlymaster, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

4. #4 / 7
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

if something gets implemented i don't see what it couldn't be for everyone.

this something could be as simple as retaining the info so when you clicked the "Back" button on the browser all the choices were still there.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

5. #5 / 7
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

BeastlyMaster - I thought you were implying that the options (like fog or # of players), would be different for each map. 

WT -  That is a good solution, I think.  I was also thinking a 'create this & configure another' button, but I think your solution is more elegant, if less obvious.

6. #6 / 7
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ozyman, sorry for the confusion.  And I was thinking it could be just another perk for being a premium member.

~~~~~~~~~~

7. #7 / 7
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Good idea added as a feature request - I think this one would be fine for all members.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)