220 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Take a look at the board description in the designer (The table under the cards section).  I used courier-bold and it looks like a fixed width font :

http://www.wargear.net/boards/designer/2008

But in the board viewer, the spaces all get squished together as if it was a proportional font:

http://www.wargear.net/boards/view/2008/About

I also tried normal courier and _typewriter. 

2. #2 / 4
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ya, that doesn't work as great as it could IMO.  Although I think the Flash Player of a game will look like the format of the Board Designer (correct) instead of the Board Viewer (incorrect).

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 4
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Yertle wrote:

I think the Flash Player of a game will look like the format of the Board Designer (correct) instead of the Board Viewer (incorrect).

Ok thanks!  I was wondering that as well, and that is good enough for me.

4. #4 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

With Flash the size of the Flash object can be set to either vary with the size of the browser window or be fixed. To minimize the occurrence of scroll bars the site was switched over to fixed width Flash objects some time ago.

Consequently when loading a board image the Designer is configured to be the size of the board image, if this changes then the Designer is the wrong size to properly display the board. Usually just exiting the designer and going back in will resolve this.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)