224 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

1) What's up with the warning pop-up window when inserting an image into a post, the window is too small and unsizeable and not really sure it's needed.  Warning message:

Are you sure you want to continue without including an Image Description? Without it the image may not be accessible to some users with disabilities, or to those using a text browser, or browsing the Web with images turned off.

2) In Full Editor Reply if you open a profile from the Topic Review (last 10 posts below the Full Editor) you get a broken link to http://www.wargear.net/settings/memberinfo/tom

3) In Full Editor the Firefox spellchecker works, but when something is underlined a Right-Click opens a Menu for the Editor rather than the normal Firefox right click Menu (which has the dictionary piece).  I'm not really sure the Menu for the Editor is needed upon Right-Click, could that be disabled?

None too big, just things I've noticed.  Thanks!

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

2. #2 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Email Quirk:

Tournament Finished email has an incorrect link for the winner, it just has http://players/info/Mangler as the address, missing the wargear.net info.

Thanks!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 6
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

All fixed thanks Yertle.

4. #4 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Two more broken links in emails:

Links to games in Private Comms email has the link of http://www.wargear.net/games/view/ which is missing the game number (pretty important piece :p) --- Actually just noticed that perhaps this is only when a Private Comm is sent from a Tournament page, or at least the specific one that I just saw (which the wording of the email describes "game" instead of "tournament").

Links to join games in Your Tournament Game is Ready is the game View page rather than the game Join page.

Also any ETA on Team private messages working the same as Private Comms in regards to emails?

Thanks!

Edited Sun 6th Feb 00:29 [history]

5. #5 / 6
    Enginerd weathertop
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

yeah i think the tourney level PM's being broke has already been mentioned.

I'm a man.
    But I can change,
    if I have to,
    I guess...

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

The links to different areas of the site in forum posts are breaking again.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)