204 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

4 of us who never played any simulgear, want to try out something simple.

Edited Fri 31st Dec 22:46 [history]

2. #2 / 3
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I set up a SimulGear Scenario for New World Gear to attempt to be an introduction for SimulGear, although ultimately a Turn-Based developed board usually isn't going to be that great of a SimulGear gameplay board.  It's not the best in showing what SimulGear can do, but I think it does have SimulGear on a basic scale/board.

For SimulGear developed boards I would say Cumber's Bomb Factory or Risky's Force Unleashed are some examples of better ways SimulGear has been used.

Also, 4 players all of which haven't played SimulGear may be rough.  Which in that case, Kjeld's China may be good in which you can invite 1-2 others that are more familiar with SimulGear to help explain.

Check out WarGear Gear at the WarGear Zazzle Store!

"But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first." Matthew 19:30 - Good strategy for life and WarGear!

3. #3 / 3
    Shelley, not Moore Ozyman
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

OK - thanks for all the suggestions Yertle.  I'll try some of those out.  This is older family members that I am trying to introduce gently to some of the more advanced options.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)