2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   12   (2 in total)
  1. #21 / 24
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

From this bomb factory game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/39485

In my 3rd from bottom row, I have 3 units (2 that I can move). No matter what I try, I can only reinforce 1 away. I have reloaded and checked to make sure there isn't an attack order, though I had one and changed my mind. I have reloaded, and also left the game, did turns elsewhere, and returned to find the same issue.
    If I go to attack, I can attack with 1. I go back to reinforce and the 1 unit given the reinforce order is gone (it shows no units available for reinforcement, like the attack order overwrit the reinforce order, and still no 2 units available for orders). Not having this issue in any of the other many games, using similar tactics. EDIT: Well, I closed the browser and reloaded again and the issue was gone. Perhaps there was just some odd latent memory of the order in the system? No idea, but I guess you should be aware in case it comes up again elsewheres.

Beheadings are free for all Elves!
    Edited Thu 9th Dec 01:01 [history]

2. #22 / 24
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

And Tom, the bug on WW2 map previously is fixed. Thanks!

Beheadings are free for all Elves!

3. #23 / 24
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Gimli wrote: From this bomb factory game: http://www.wargear.net/games/player/39485

In my 3rd from bottom row, I have 3 units (2 that I can move). No matter what I try, I can only reinforce 1 away. I have reloaded and checked to make sure there isn't an attack order, though I had one and changed my mind. I have reloaded, and also left the game, did turns elsewhere, and returned to find the same issue.
    If I go to attack, I can attack with 1. I go back to reinforce and the 1 unit given the reinforce order is gone (it shows no units available for reinforcement, like the attack order overwrit the reinforce order, and still no 2 units available for orders). Not having this issue in any of the other many games, using similar tactics. EDIT: Well, I closed the browser and reloaded again and the issue was gone. Perhaps there was just some odd latent memory of the order in the system? No idea, but I guess you should be aware in case it comes up again elsewheres.

Odd - I can't reproduce that problem either Gimli. Not sure what could cause that.

4. #24 / 24
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I cannot give you an exact sequence, but I have noticed this occuring when I declare all my attacks first, then decide to go back and alter attacks (specifically, not the last attack ordered) and add reinforcement orders. When it has occurred, clearing all orders and redoing with reinforcing first, then declaring attacks, eventhing works out well.

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   12   (2 in total)