211 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

When I draw a line I get 4 places to grab it to stretch/shrink twist it into curves - one at each end and two in the middle. Is there anyway to increase/change the number of grab places? Is there a better way to go about such things?

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

As far as I know you can only get 4 places but you can adjust them on the line in different places to give different curves. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do where you would need more that the 4. I usually draw circles in another image and then copy and past into another layer and erase what I don't want. The reason I do that is to keep a nice even curve all the way around and also so I know exactly what size the curve is (it is just more controllable for me).
    I don't know if I helped you at all. You can always go to "Help" in paint.net and search for a keyword and see if there is a plugin for what you want. It's not the best search engine but if you putz around enough you can usually find something or someone who will point you in the right direction.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

3. #3 / 5
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

Amidon37 wrote:

When I draw a line I get 4 places to grab it to stretch/shrink twist it into curves - one at each end and two in the middle. Is there anyway to increase/change the number of grab places? Is there a better way to go about such things?

I just make multiple lines, which is a pain because you have to create and adjust them one at a time.  Hey, the price was right.

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

4. #4 / 5
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

What's been said is what I do too. Dunno of anything better :/

5. #5 / 5
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I'm getting sick and tired of my PCs getting cluttered, infected, and jammed up.  I'm seriously thinking about leaving the dark side and going to the other dark side (getting a Mac).  But it looks like Paint.net is Windows only.  Is there a (free) Mac alternative?  ..or do I have to buy something like PhotoShop, which I'd have to learn from scratch?

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)