218 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Standard Member Viper
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I would like a new option added to the Abandon settings that if toggled when a territory is abandoned and reverts to neutral that I could force it to be occupied by neutral OR player seats. 

For example if I abandon a territory, at the end of my turn it reverts to neutral AND is occupied by however many neutral units I specify.

In another possible situation if I abandon a territory it reverts to neutral and is then given to player in Seat 1 and occupied by however many units I specify for that player.

2. #2 / 5
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I can think of some fun options with the second bit here but I don't really like it. I can't really explain why since the more I type the more I think of cool ideas to use it, but I still feel uneasy about it for some reason. Sorry to be vague. It has something to do with a player earning a territory but that's not how I would really use it so I don't know. I don't really like it is all I can tell for sure.
    I do like the first idea. Creating a wall of neutrals around your bonuses seems fun to me.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Viper
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

I first had the idea of neutrals and then figured there's no reason why it couldn't be expanded to include the ability to do it with player seats as well.

I have several gameplay ideas for the neutrals option though..

4. #4 / 5
    Pop. 1, Est. 1981 Alpha
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I am pretty sure that this was suggested previously (the first bit anyway). I tried to find the discussion, but cannot.

Never Start Vast Projects With Half Vast Ideas.

5. #5 / 5
    Prime Amidon37
    Rank
    General
    Rank Posn

I am pretty sure I made the suggestion. I am also pretty sure I was riffing off of someone else's suggestion about something similar. Alas, I also was unable to find where this was made.

Not that it matters really. Good ideas can't be kept down.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)