216 Open Daily games
1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member Disco
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

This tournament game: The Plague [R1G1]  bailee is a shadow player, I realized it but am not sure yet who is using him.   How do you report a player using more than one name?

2. #2 / 3
    Brigadier General M57 M57 is offline now
    Standard Member M57
    Rank
    Brigadier General
    Rank Posn

I just took a look at the game, and I don't see a problem. Baily probably got tired of getting beaten up by Pig Master in Iberia and decided to try his hand at a smaller bonus in Hungary. You weren't the only player he decided to put a little barb into. He also hit Slow dog in the Holy Roman Empire. In some ways his strategy makes sense. If he didn't build in Hungary, he would be a sitting duck in Spain for someone to take out his cards. He may have rightly concluded that if he occupies two different parts of the board, players would be loathe to take him out in one part for fear of someone else finishing the job in another part of the board and taking his cards.

Also, a quick look at Bailee's game history suggests that he/she has no connection with any of the players in the game you are referencing. In my opinion, the only way to prove that someone is cheating is to find a pattern of collusion. Even if Bailee was "helping" someone else out on the board, ..that could be by agreement, which is not illegal. I draw the line where there's a pattern of agreements in different games by the same players.

BAO alternative:
    https://sites.google.com/site/m57sengine/home

3. #3 / 3
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

I don't see a problem either - all players in the game are operating out of different country IP ranges.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)