Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Zombie States of America is Live!

Zombie States of America Board Page

This was a fun one to make, it started off based upon a Lost States of the U.S. image and was going to be in a similar style to Old World Gear (although with a more basic Fill and continent layout), but after noticing the lack of Z boards in the boards list, it transformed into Zombie States!  Smile

Gameplay is fairly basic, control two bordering human states for a +1 bonus or two bordering zombie states for a +2 bonus.  Zombie states also have a +1 attack bonus when attacking bordering human states.  One thing to watch are the two "spaces" of Tennessee and Mississippi but are in fact one territory.  Default plays with Medium Fog but is optional.  No elimination bonus (other than card capture), but cards will gain fast enough to have some fun with too.

I look forward to multiple scenarios as I think some rule changes/starting scenarios could provide some different gameplays.

(Current starting scenario is all completely random with Low Neutral count, if this does lead to too imbalanced starts I'll think about adding some Neutrals in, but I really think most/all starts can be overcome.  That said it is probably best played with at very minimum 4 players, with better starts in the 5-7 range.)

Hope you enjoy!

=Yertle

2. #2 / 6
    Standard Member RiskyBack
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I really like how the thumbnail of this map turned out.

Cobra Commander + Larry - Mo * Curly = RiskyBack

3. #3 / 6
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

I saw that... and thought "wow! Yertle is making zombie boards! Cumberdale's infection is spreading!!". Or we just miss him and all his zombie love fests that he turns into boards!

4. #4 / 6
    Standard Member Gimli
    Rank
    Colonel
    Rank Posn

oh yeah. and I thought it was neatly innovative. Can't wait to try it!

5. #5 / 6
    They see me rollin' IRoll11s
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

I have a hard time believing the US could fall prey to a full blown Zombie infestation. After all, the first zombie would probably die from starvation within a few days...

Mongrel: "Yeah, If 11s is not eliminated in the first 5 rounds - back to the drawing board." SO TRUE!

6. #6 / 6
    Premium Member Yertle
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Zombie State West Florida Celebrates 200 Years!

In the early morning hours of Sept. 23, 1810, 75 zombies slipped into the Spanish fort at Baton Rouge, and in what was described as a "sharp and bloody fight," subdued the garrison. They lowered the Spanish flag and raised the Bonnie Blue Flag — a single white star on a blue field — that had been adopted for the new nation they called West Florida.

Three days later the zombies signed a declaration of independence and set up a government for the new nation that historians say included about 4,000 "people".

Smile

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)