215 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 5
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

A wayward click landed on the "Help" Tab which produced a "Fatal error", thought I would pass that on. Not a tremendous issue for me as I am clearly beyond help.

2. #2 / 5
    Premium Member Pratik
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

While we are on the topic, I would also suggest renaming the Help tab to something else: Maybe Wiki.

Help sounds (at least to me) like IT support, or site issues, or something like that. Took me a long time to actually go there, and only explored it after someone pointed it out to me. Have also heard the same from a few others.

3. #3 / 5
    Standard Member Johasi Vidad
    Rank
    Major
    Rank Posn

Pratik wrote:While we are on the topic, I would also suggest renaming the Help tab to something else: Maybe Wiki.
    Help sounds (at least to me) like IT support, or site issues, or something like that. Took me a long time to actually go there, and only explored it after someone pointed it out to me. Have also heard the same from a few others.

Had the same experience and totally agree

Like to play unique boards come join the Board Revival Group - http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/4082p1/Board_Revival_Group

4. #4 / 5
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Yes that's a great point.. in fact I completely forgot there was a Help link there as well 😬

I've made it a bit more visible and also tidied up the top tabbed menu bar so that it plays nicely on smaller (i.e. phone) screens.

5. #5 / 5
    Tournament Tender hootz72
    Rank
    Lieutenant
    Rank Posn

Well done!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)