192 Open Daily games
2 Open Realtime games
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

So I just got a notice that my turn was skipped.  I knew I was going to have a hard time playing most of Thursday and Friday, so I'd checked Wednesday night that I didn't have any turn timers that would expire.  I only have one 2-day game, and when I looked at the my games list (I never opened the game, just looked at the timers), it showed that it wasn't my turn at that point (I'm 100% positive), so I knew that I'd have alt least until Friday afternoon to take turns.
    But then I just got an message now saying my turn was skipped.
    Unless I did something hokey, I don't delete my turn notification e-mails til after I've played, and I don't have one coming for that game (I have ones from before and since my turn came up on that game).

Any chance that something happened at either ~1PM on Wednesday afternoon (US Central) when the previous player finished their turn or at ~10PM Wednesday night (US Central) that would have caused the list to show up wrong?

Game:   http://www.wargear.net/games/player/164454?player=native

2. #2 / 3
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Nothing that I have been aware of - nothing has changed on the site in the last 2 weeks and there have been no stability issues that I'm aware of. 

3. #3 / 3
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Good enough.  My guess is it was on my side.  Thanks though!!

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)