1 Open Realtime game
    Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 3
    Standard Member Ben Dover
    Rank
    Private
    Rank Posn

Dear all,

I am playing a game on AA simulgear. Our teammate sillybastard is not showing up since the 5th of August thus he will get booted from the game (by the way i hope he is fine).

if i attack one of sillybastard's territory (we are in the same team), i am wondering if:

- my attack will be processed as a transfert to sillybastard then the territory will turn neutral (boot)

- the territory will turn neutral and then my attack will be processed thus allowing me eventually to gain possession of the territory

- there is any special thing to do for me to get the territory

thanks

2. #2 / 3
    Standard Member AttilaTheHun
    Rank
    Major General
    Rank Posn

Ben Dover wrote:

Dear all,

I am playing a game on AA simulgear. Our teammate sillybastard is not showing up since the 5th of August thus he will get booted from the game (by the way i hope he is fine).

if i attack one of sillybastard's territory (we are in the same team), i am wondering if:

- my attack will be processed as a transfert to sillybastard then the territory will turn neutral (boot)

- the territory will turn neutral and then my attack will be processed thus allowing me eventually to gain possession of the territory

- there is any special thing to do for me to get the territory

thanks

When you set up your attack, uncheck the "Team" checkbox.  If you uncheck this box, it will execute your attack as if he is not a part of your team.  This way your attack will go through no matter whether Silly is booted or not.

"If an incompetent chieftain is removed, seldom do we appoint his highest-ranking subordinate to his place" - Attila the Hun

3. #3 / 3
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

Thanks for the pro-tip ATH.  I never knew you could do that in a simulgear game.

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)