Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 4
    Premium Member Genghis Jhon
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

tom wrote:

Bug Fixes

- Player - Continent box now shows scrollbar correctly for large numbers of continents (e.g. World War)

Not sure what this looked like before the bugfix, but my observation currently is that the continents box displays with 2 scrollbars on large maps such as hexgear. The continent box itself is resizeable, but only up to the size of the flash pane (which is the default size of the box anyway), so you can't get rid of it entirely. Is this a known issue? I can't find it in the forums.

Thanks

John

2. #2 / 4
    Hey....Nice Marmot BorisTheFrugal
    Rank
    Captain
    Rank Posn

The problem before was that the generated continent box would not show all the continents by default and it needed to be expanded.

http://www.wargear.net/forum/showthread/1665/Crams_World_War

3. #3 / 4
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

Sounds like this needs to be revisited.

4. #4 / 4
    Premium Member Genghis Jhon
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Rank Posn

Hey, can somebody go and take a look at this again? The behavior has changed since I reported it, but it's still busted. Now it's back to a single scrollbar, but the whole thing doesn't fit on the screen. If I select one, and use the arrow keys to navigate, I can get to the hidden items, but I wind up selecting items that are completely off the 'screen' of the flash subwindow. I think the hexgear map should be considered the basic test case for handling long lists of continent data.

Thoughts?

Thanks

John

Edited Thu 16th Feb 06:15 [history]

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)