Pages:   1   (1 in total)
  1. #1 / 1
    Commander In Chief tom tom is offline now
    WarGear Admin tom
    Rank
    Commander In Chief
    Rank Posn

hi all

We've seen that it's still quite easy for boards to be released to Live status and still have some bugs in like missing borders which can mean Live ranked games are unplayable. Due to the way the release system works this means that even if the designer makes a new version of the board and releases it, the existing Live games still play out on the old broken board which is not ideal.

I'm obviously able to make changes to Live boards but as I'm in a different timezone to the USA (and pretty busy!) I've asked Yertle to help out as a second Board Admin and he's very kindly agreed. This means he can now also make changes to boards when they are Live.

I think this should really be used for making minor bug fixes - e.g. missing borders, territory name changes, maybe in some circumstances making cosmetic changes to the board image. It shouldn't be used for larger changes (e.g. new territories, new bonus system, major rule changes etc) where a new version of the board is more appropriate.

Thanks again to Yertle for agreeing to help out!

cheers

Tom

You need to log in to reply to this thread   Login | Join

Pages:   1   (1 in total)